EPAPERS for sale
Practical uses of the ESP32 WiFi epaper display:
- Meeting room sign that updates every hour showing next meetings and attendees
- Living picture, showing weather forecasts and event calendars
- To show rotating digital art using our web-service Gallery module
On SALE! Offer extended till end of June. There are discounts for CALE registered users and collaborators with the project
In order to create our epaper component CALE-IDF we purchased some epapers that now are hanging in our studio and we would like to sell some of them. The prices are shown in Ethereum, but we accept payments also with paypal or wire transfers. The price includes shipping and customization with your Screen in CALE and your WiFi settings so you can just open it at home and see it working.
Ethereum payment address:
You can simply scan the QR Address with your wallet
PRICE: 0.13 ETH aprox. 130€
- Model: A 6-inch, 800x600 pixel e-paper display with support for greyscale, partial updates, and accelerated refresh cycles
- Refresh time: Aprox. 1 second
- Refresh video
- Size: 154 x 124 x 14 mm
- Communication protocol: Parallel communication
- Comes with a on/off switch
- A MicroSD card reader from which Inkplate 6 can pull images to display
- Three capacitive touch pads
- Arduino libraries (100% compatible with Adafruit GFX) and a MicroPython module that facilitate the rendering of text, images, and line art
Handcrafted and uniqueAll this epapers housings are designed by us, they are built by hand with care, and attention to detail. They are tested and shipped with printed documentation explaining how is the wiring made in case you want to flash a different firmware to the esp32 controller. They also come with a battery that can work for about a month without being recharged. They can be recharged just leaving it connected a full night with a mini-USB to work for another long period. All of them have either a on/off switch or a reset button. They can also be shipped with your desired WiFi access point and password, pointing to your Screen in CALE.es web-service, provided you have an account with us.
How to make a purchase
Just register and contact us using the User Get Support
option and let us know what epaper you want to purchase.
We will reserve it for you. The sale is closed when we receive the payment in any of the offered channels (Ethereum transfer, paypal, wire-transfer)
Customized for you
Before sending it to you we will customize the Firmware, with your WiFi access point and Screen, and also the update frequency (ex. Every hour).
When the package arrives you can switch it on and see your Screen rendered. Without complications and pre-configured. But if you want to hack your epaper and flash it with customized firmware, we will also send you an A4 printed page, with the wiring details between the ESP32 and the eink display. That way you can use any of our Firmware flavours, CALE-IDF or the Arduino-esp32 version, and make all the custom modifications that you wish.
A video preview
This weekend I'm going to work adding the 4.2" 400*300 black/red from @GoodDisplayCN— Martin the Creator (@martinfasani) September 16, 2020
The 5.83" 600*448 pixels is already added and I'm documenting what represents each byte in the bufferhttps://t.co/VshfYSpygK pic.twitter.com/UABZexSm9v